Blake! I miss you! Today I went to the first day of a Politcal Science class and saw a guy who looked and talked just like you! He knew so much about history and was really funny. He made the same jokes and insightful comments you would have made had you been there. It made me miss you so much I got teary-eyed. I'm glad I get to come home in a few weeks. I can't wait! :)
1 comment:
Blake! I miss you! Today I went to the first day of a Politcal Science class and saw a guy who looked and talked just like you! He knew so much about history and was really funny. He made the same jokes and insightful comments you would have made had you been there. It made me miss you so much I got teary-eyed. I'm glad I get to come home in a few weeks. I can't wait! :)
Post a Comment