Maike arrived on Tuesday. She had first flown from Germany to Georgia and spent

some time with a friend there. She then flew here. I put her right to work. The poor girl saved me, but she is going to be exhausted. She iced a wedding cake, made refreshments and helped with anything I needed help with. She was a wonderful help to me!! She at least knows how to put on an American Open house. She told me she wants us to come to Germany and help her put her wedding together. She decided she wants and American wedding cake. After she was done helping me she may could do her own.
2 comments:
I'm so glad Maike could come and be there and help. I wish I could have been there.
It looks like Maike had a good time. I'm glad she was there to help. I'm sorry I missed it. You guys put on a good party!
Post a Comment