Reed's birthdayReed had a very nice birthday. We had to have it a few days early. We wanted everyone to come that could. Reed loved all his gifts. He is all set for college now. He has a ####### cookbook, school supplies, money to buy what he is missing, games to play with friends, a blanket and a computer. He is thrilled.
5 comments:
HAPPY BDAY, REED! You look so grown up and handsome. I'm excited to have another Husky in the family. :) I think you're going to have a great year this year. I miss you all. I wish I was in this picture too.
Will's excited in this pictures because he just put his hand in the icing!
###### cookbook is the net nanny's way of editing what Ann and Keith gave Reed. I am sure it won't let me put what it is again but I'll try it is a ####### cookbook. I had to laugh when I saw what net nanny did.
Okay it won't let me put the name in the comments. Keith and Ann gave Reed a cookbood that every college graduate needs. Guess what it is. It has to do with a cake and a creamy filling inside.
What is the world coming to?!? Cookie Monster eats veggie and Net Nannie blocks out cream filled Hostess cakes.
Well anyway, Happy ####### Birthday Reed!
Post a Comment