Here is the difference between a girl that doesn't see the rain much and one who sees it all the time. Brooklynn ran out to play in the rain while Mickayla.....
Brooklynn is so cute here. I love her rainboots. I'm surprised she even has some. I think I've used my umbrella once since we've been in CA. I'm losing my Seattle rain endurance. Oh well, I guess I won't need it for a while anyway. :) If I have my way I'll get all of you to move down here. As much as I love and miss Seattle, I think I mostly just love and miss you guys. And if I can have you *and* the sunshine, then everything is perfect.
3 comments:
Brooklynn looks so happy in the rain, she's just LOVE Holland! (it has been raining all of August over here)
Brooklynn is so cute here. I love her rainboots. I'm surprised she even has some. I think I've used my umbrella once since we've been in CA. I'm losing my Seattle rain endurance. Oh well, I guess I won't need it for a while anyway. :) If I have my way I'll get all of you to move down here. As much as I love and miss Seattle, I think I mostly just love and miss you guys. And if I can have you *and* the sunshine, then everything is perfect.
Yeah, Yeah, Ann. Just kidding! I'm all for everyone moving to San Francisco.
Those are actually her snow boots, we do get a lot of that.
Post a Comment