2/18/2007

State Competition

Here is Blake's cheering section at the State Wrestling Finals in Tacoma. Ann flew in Thursday night to be with us. She was suppose to go to a conference with Keith (my mind went Blank where it was, but it was some place warm and nice.) Ann decided to fly home instead. We were excited to have her. Erin took almost all the photos for me while I used the video camera. As you will see below she did a great job. Mickayla was SICK of wrestling. She chose to play at Camille's instead of coming with us. She reported to us that she had a great time at Camille's. Some of the time at the wrestling match I think Dad would have rather been playing at Camille's. It got really noisy at times. Any very boring at times also.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there. I'm glad Blake did well.

Area Man said...

I love how Blake is in his own cheering section! But that just shows how versatile he is. He's in control, on and off the mat. He doesn't let things like the space-time continuum slow him down.