4/15/2007
Mickayla and Will loved the Monkeys. The gorillas were not Will's favorite. He was standing by a window like the one they are standing by in this picture, there were gorillas out in the distance. He was very interested in them. There where a lot of kids standing by the window so William did not see the gorilla right in front of him. When the other kids moved he saw he was standing at the foot of a gorilla which was right up next to the glass. His eyes got huge and then he turned and ran to me. He became a gorilla himself, he climbed up me as fast as he could. He was scared to death. He would not get down from my arms for anything. I had to carry him until we left the gorilla display. Mickalya on the other hand loved the gorilla display, but for Keith's sake I won't say what interested her the most. I'll just say that she told her brothers all about it at dinner. At which point Blake said, "if Keith was here I would say, this is not my fault."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Poor Will! That would be scary.
I'm missing the Keith connection to the gorillas? Please explain.
That's so sad!
LaDawn better get the explanation through a private e-mail, because I don't want to know!
Isn't it funny how both Erin and Will love the monkey family exhibits?
Oh, I get it. I TOTALLY get it. Blake, you are blameless in all of this. I don't understand how a sensitive fellow like you can survive such rough company.
It must have been so scary for him. But the zoo trip sounds like fun. If you are ever coming to Chicago with any of the little kids or grandkids...we have a zoo in Chicago which is free.
Post a Comment