Mission call is here! Reed will be leaving Nov. 14th for Sao Paulo Brazil South mission. (The pictures shows Reed reading his call off to the family, both at the house and on three cell phones.) What a exciting time for everyone.
We are so excited for you Reed! I love that you are going to the MTC in Brazil. You will learn the language so much better being surrounded by in from the beginning and being taught by native speakers! It will probably help you ease into the culture as well.
I am so happy for you Reed! Thanks for waiting to open it so that I could join you by phone. I wish I could have been there in person. I owe you a big hug!! Everyone on my trip was excited to hear about your call too. :) It lead to some interesting discussions!
3 comments:
We are so excited for you Reed! I love that you are going to the MTC in Brazil. You will learn the language so much better being surrounded by in from the beginning and being taught by native speakers! It will probably help you ease into the culture as well.
I am so happy for you Reed! Thanks for waiting to open it so that I could join you by phone. I wish I could have been there in person. I owe you a big hug!! Everyone on my trip was excited to hear about your call too. :) It lead to some interesting discussions!
How excited. It will be such a special experience for Reed. Learning the language and understanding the culture will be challenging but so worth it.
Post a Comment