11/16/2007

 
While Reed was waiting in line to go through security we had a man waiting in line take this picture. I don't think Reed was happy with us. We followed him the whole length of the line like loyal puppy dogs. We just couldn't leave him. We were all crying. Well all of us but Reed and Will. Reed was so ready to get going. Once he was through security he was off on his adventure- not looking back once. That is the way I would want it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

wow, I can't believe he's gone. It still doesn't seem like it.

LaDawn said...

I can't believe it either. I'm so glad we got to see him again before he left.

Christiane said...

I mainly remember Reed as the 7 year old boy he used to be when I was living at your house. Back then, I also remember the missionaries that came to your house as "old" people. Hard to believe that Reed has left for his mission already and is now part of the latter group.