1/04/2009

 
Posted by Picasa
This is our Annual Christmas Elves picture. This year Jason and Justin helped us out. Erin missed her sisters. The boys and Mickayla did great on the snow flakes but that left the stockings and the sign to Erin. I think Erin felt like the Elf slave at times. I appreciated all their help. This year was a little challenging to decorate because we had very little room. They were staying in a house that had a full garage and we had the garage house enterance door we could decorate. We also had challenges to get there in the snow. Thank heavens for chains.

4 comments:

Erin said...

from this picture you wouldn't even know that I made a sign and stockings. It was such a disaster in there. Mom said that dad cant give her a hard time about their garage anymore. :)

LaDawn said...

I'm glad the tradition continues!

Ann said...

#1 - Justin has a beard!?!?! To me he is still 10 years old.

#2 - is Dad wearing a Hawaiian shirt?!?!?! I have never seen Dad in a Hawaiian shirt. Have things changed that much? Is this now his normal get up? Second, isn't it *snowing* outside? I guess there aren't really Hawaiian sweater options out there...

#3 - that is a terrible place to come home to everyday. I'm really glad you spruced it up for those poor missionaries.

#4 - I miss doing this with you!

Tammy said...

Jason and Justin both had whiskers. Yes, Dad does have a Hawaiian shirt on. I have no idea why! It isn't normal