Lillian and I took Mickayla to have a pedicure for her birthday. (I got one also) Mickayla loved it. She had her toe nails painted green with little white flowers on her big toes. She thought it was a great thing to do on a birthday.
So fun! I called Mickayla on her bday and she told me all about the pedicure and how much she loved it. I asked her what color polish she chose and I though I didn't hear her right when she said green. :) I think I made her say it 3 times. The flowers sound really cute. I'm glad Mom relaxed and got a pedicure too. What a fun mother daughter day!
3 comments:
Cool! Is green her new favorite color?
yep, green is the current favorite color. And her toes are very green.. st. patrick green. But very cute aswell.
So fun! I called Mickayla on her bday and she told me all about the pedicure and how much she loved it. I asked her what color polish she chose and I though I didn't hear her right when she said green. :) I think I made her say it 3 times. The flowers sound really cute. I'm glad Mom relaxed and got a pedicure too. What a fun mother daughter day!
Post a Comment