3/25/2009

Erin and I thought I could buy a little food to take to California with us so that we could have a few snacks at Disneyland the first day. I think I may have over bought. But you know me and having enough food!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Blake said...

If you have any left overs feel free to mail them to my apartment

Erin said...

I love it mom! I take care of the arrangments. You take care of the grub. Sounds like a great vacation to me!

LaDawn said...

My goodness you're going to have to check a bag just for your food!

Christiane said...

Looks like you you will enjoy your MONTH in Disneyland :-) Have fun.

Ann said...

Fantastic! I bought snacks for our flights to and from Italy too. I bought a box of granola bars and some JellyBellys. Clearly I need lessons on how to do this right! :)

Area Man said...

Also, we ended up bringing the snacks back with us. But seriously - are we going to go to Italy to eat granola bars?

The Jelly Bellies, though, mysteriously disappeared. Never saw them.