4/16/2009

Family Photos

I have been going through old family photos while I have been working on typing up my parents life histories. It has been fun to see the images of years ago. This picture is off my Dad making willow whistles for Darren, Thane and I. We use to love running through the woods plowing on our willow whistles. I am sure we sacred the animals half to death!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LaDawn said...

What a fun memory. Do you have the pictures posted on picasa or somewhere else on line?

Tammy said...

So far they are just on Picasa. I hope to put them on the web as soon as I am done scanning them.

Ann said...

Fantastic photo! I want to see more! Be sure to share your web album with us. What a fun moment in time.

Christiane said...

It must have been so interesting to go to all these pictures...having all these memories pop-up and remembering all these little things.

Total2Gig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Total2Gig said...

Everything makes me cry right now. To see Dad so young and healthy. What memories.