8/10/2009

Day 1 for our new Van started with Mickayla saying good bye to our old van. She had a very hard time letting the van go. She called it Bessie. It took both Kim and I to convince Mickayla that Bessie would be happy with her new family. (We didn't turn her in for scrap metal.) Kim worked hard to get me a good van for a great price. He called around until he found the van I wanted for a great price. He and Mickayla then drove to Lynnwood to pick the van up. It took him 3 hours to get it. We thought they wouldn't be busy on a Monday night but they were. The van is beautiful. It has more gadgets than I know what to do with. It is comfortable, with leather seats, a DVD player and control for air comfort seperate for the front two people and then the back passengers. I won't list all the other cool stuff. Kim really did a great job getting us a wonderful comfortable van for a great price.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: