Reed received the Coaches Award at the Football awards night. He was not expecting to receive any award at all. He was really surprised as he listened to what was being said about the winner for this year and it fit him! The Coach spoke on how Reed was the perfect team player. They said how they wished they had a whole team of players like him. The Coach went on to say that Reed wanted what was best at all times for the team. He played his hardest, but more importantly he supported the other members of the team. They mentioned how he would have the same attitude if he played one play or the whole game. They all also mentioned many of Reed's great plays doing the year.
1 comment:
This is fantastic. I couldn't be happier for Reed. He really is a wonderful guy and a great team player - not to mention a spectacular football player. I am glad that he is being acknowledged as such in public. I am so proud of him. This is a great way to remember his high school football days. I sure wish I could have been there to see him get this award. You should ask around and see if someone taped the awards. I'd love to see a video of it next time I'm home.
Post a Comment