5/30/2006

Blake had his girl friend Ari over for Memorial Day. She had lunch with us. Blake, Mickayla and Ari played the game Pretty, Pretty Princess. Of course Blake won. Then the group went out to play a game of air soft. You notice Mickayla in the back ground. She wanted so much to be a part of the big kid group. Air softing is not exactly a little girls game. We did decide this was a test for Ari though. If she was to left winged to play with a gun she wasn't for Blake. She is a very nice girl. We enjoyed her. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LaDawn said...

It's so hard to be the little one at least in the few moments that you're not being spoiled rotten.

Candice said...

I'm glad Ari survived, and that her purse wasn't put in the toilet (ERIN!). I think spending hours with our family is overwhelming enough. And seeing Blake dressed up like a princess is torture!

LaDawn said...

Vegetarians don't stand a chance in our household! J/K but,I don't know how Ann managed. I also can't figure out how Ann managed to convert Keith to her semi-vegitarian ways either.