5/03/2006

Mickayla wanted a tea party. So she brought her little tea set out and gave everyone a cup. This may be a new Sunday tradition. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Candice said...

I hope this doesn't become a tradition. My "tea" had toilet paper floaties in it!

LaDawn said...

Gross Candice!
Brooklynn and I are sad we weren't there.

Candice said...

You weren't the one starring at the floatings and having Dad tell you to drink it, while Mickayla went happily on with her tea party!

Ann said...

Okay, um, that's sick!
It looks like the only one who was anxious to drink the "tea" was Will. He was downing Erin's while she was smiling for the picture. If you guys are going to create a new Sunday tradition (while I'm gone) I really think it should be the disco dance party. I'm sure K would agree. :)

LaDawn said...

I second that. We have Elvis dance night occasionally and today it was ballet. I probably should have closed the curtains, my neighbors are going to think I'm nuts.