Blake ended up looking very handsome for his Homecoming date. He had an advanture getting a suit, but it all worked out. He was able to get dressed in the dressing room of the Suit store and leave right away to pick up Ari. He looked very handsome in his suit. I was glad everything worked out so well.
5 comments:
I'd like to hear the story about the suit. Good grief, that's cutting it close!
I wish Mom had got a picture of Blake coming out of the dressing room at the suit store!
I tried to write the story of the suit, but every time I did the blog wouldn't post it. So I gave up after the 3rd time and wrote this edited version.
Well, no matter what the story is, the suit really makes the ending happy. Blake is looking so mature in this suite.
What a handsome couple. I'm glad they had a great Homecoming date. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. They look fantastic in this picture!
Post a Comment