Yeah Mickayla! I think you lost your first tooth a lot sooner than the rest of us did. I think I was almost in 2nd grade when I lost my first tooth.
Congratulations :-) And did the tooth fairy actually have the time to fly all the way from Europe to Redmond? ;-)
That is early for a Risenmay. Brooklynn is anxious to lose her first tooth, but it won't be for a while I'm afraid.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah Mickayla! I think you lost your first tooth a lot sooner than the rest of us did. I think I was almost in 2nd grade when I lost my first tooth.
Congratulations :-) And did the tooth fairy actually have the time to fly all the way from Europe to Redmond? ;-)
That is early for a Risenmay. Brooklynn is anxious to lose her first tooth, but it won't be for a while I'm afraid.
Post a Comment