Christmas morning line up. Will is not to excited about all of this. Mickayla was a true believer though. The night before water was linking into Mickayla's room from the roof damage. We didn't know about it until the rain storm hit that night. I got Mickayla settled down in a dry part of her bed and to sleep before Kim and Reed went up on the roof to try to protect the Mickayla's room from anymore water damage. Kim and Reed were putting the tarps on the roof and using heavy planks to weight them down. It was horriable noisy but I didn't think much about it. The next morning Mickayla woke up and said that she heard Santa on the roof the night before. I told her I heard him also. I told Santa he better loss weight. He was to heavy and made to much noise.
Mickayla was very excited!
1 comment:
How exciting for Mickayla to actually hear Santa Claus. Most kids are asleep when he's passing by. Must have been a very cool experience for her :-)
Hope that Kim and Reed were able to fix the roof temporarily so that you do not have to worry too much about the next rain shower.
Post a Comment