12/31/2006

Wind storm
A strong wind storm hit us Dec. 14th. It was just one day before Ann came to stay with us. She ended up camping out with us. We went 5 days with out electricity. That means no heat. We all did well. We all had something we could not wait to do when the electricity came on. I think all of us could not wait to sit on a toliet seat without worry of frost bite! I feel bad that Ann had to suffer through it with us, but she was a good sport. Our house doesn't look that bad from this picture but we found out today that we will have to have the roof replaced and the ceilings in Blake and Mickayla's room replaced. The damage was worse than we thought. We are still very grateful we are all well and our house came through as well as it did. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christiane said...

Unbelievable what damage the storm caused. I'm sad to hear that the damage at your house is worse than first expected. As LaDawn already said, I also hope you have some kind of insurance which will cover these damages.