8/18/2007

Blake talked Mickayla into putting on her old Halloween costume so she could go with him to QFC to sell discount cards for his football team's fund raiser. The only problem is the sleeves came to her elbows and the pants came to her knees. The people thought she was really cute. Blake figured she helped him sell a few extra cards. Mickayla didn't think it was very fun, but she was a good sport about it. Blake took her to Dairy Queen afterwards.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candice said...

I'm sure Mickayla's adorable looks helped Blake sell a few extra cards. If it wasn't that, maybe people took pity on the poor child in a hot costume and wanted to help end her misery!

LaDawn said...

I'm glad that even though Mickayla is much younger than her closest sibling she still gets some of the typical sibling torture. (Sounds like something we would have done to Candice)

Ann said...

I have been laughing at this picture for about 5 minutes now. This kills me... I'm still laughing! :)