Will is so loving. He always thinks it's "mine turn" to hold the baby. He'll be a good playmate for Lily when she's bigger.
So cute! I love that outfit by the way. Brooklynn didn't get to wear it much because it fit at the wrong season so I'm glad Lily is getting use out of it.
I'm glad William has a baby to play with and hold because I dont plan on having any anytime soon. :)
How adorable kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Will is so loving. He always thinks it's "mine turn" to hold the baby. He'll be a good playmate for Lily when she's bigger.
So cute! I love that outfit by the way. Brooklynn didn't get to wear it much because it fit at the wrong season so I'm glad Lily is getting use out of it.
I'm glad William has a baby to play with and hold because I dont plan on having any anytime soon. :)
How adorable kids!
Post a Comment