2/02/2010

After the procedure to remove the meat Kim slept for an hour. He was given a drug that made it so he didn't remember much after the procedure. I am very grateful for modern medicine. I have no idea what would have happened if he could not have had the porcedure. The meat chunks (yes there were two), were huge. The picture I was shown showed it blocking most of his wind pipe. I am glad to have Kim home and doing well. His throat is feeling okay now. He will go see the doctor in two weeks and the doctor will suggest things that can be done for some problems he has with his throat.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

Dad, I'm sorry you had such a rotten birthday! At least this birthday spent in the ER wasn't my fault ;)

Ann said...

Truly the worst bday ever! I'm so sorry. These photos made me flash back to Keith's time in the hospital. What a miserable place. Next year don't be surprised when you're served soup for dinner. No chewing required! :) Love you Dad!