Kim was very uncomfortable. The emergency room staff was great. He was put right into a room and was given a tool to remove the sliva from his mouth because if he didn't it would go into his lungs and cause him to cough to the point he would throw up. Kim had to wait about an hour for the specialist came back in to the hospital to work on him. It ended up that the doctor was the same doctor that I had for my colon procedure. He is a fantastic doctor. I was very happy to have him be the one who was one

call.
2 comments:
I still can't get over that it was the same doctor as your colonoscopy dr. Yuck. I hope he uses different tools. but I guess a pipe is a pipe.
LOL to Erin because I was thinking something similar? What exactly does this guy specialize in? I'm glad he's a good doc for both of you.
Post a Comment