4/11/2006

Mickayla wanted a flower garden. So Blake and I bricked the border and then I took her shopping for plants to plant in her garden. You can't see it well but she has a lot of beautiful flowers. She didn't last long planting the plants. Erin, Reed, Blake and I finished it after she was done. It only took a few minutes before she was board and wanted to play. OH to be young again. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! "Mickayla" did a great job! :) This looks really nice.

LaDawn said...

Beautiful flowers Mickayla(and team)! Do you want to come to my house now? I don't exactly have a green thumb. I tried transplanting some tulips and they died.

Candice said...

Mickayla - I love your flowers.

Mom & Blake - great job on the brick border!

Christiane said...

How great that you have Mickayla to help you, the results look great.