4/11/2006

We moved everyone around when Erin and Brett moved in. Blake moved back to the "cold" room, Reed moved upstairs to his old room and Erin and Brett took the downstairs room. The room Reed was taking needed to be painted badly. He took the "blue room". Dad took down the dolphin border and then Erin and Reed painted it. They painted the room light tan with a dark green accent wall. As you can see they had a lot of fun doing it. Erin looked rather funny. She had a pair of my jeans on. I don't know how she kept them up. Brett and I finished up the job by putting on the second coat. The room looks rather nice. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ann said...

I don't know what's going on in this picture but it looks like they're having way too much fun for painting a closet. :) I guess the inside of the house is changing as much as the outside! I won't even recognize the place the next time I visit. You guys don't really know how to relax and take it easy on a Spring Break, do you? I guess that's where I got it from.

Tammy said...

Reed
That was a very fake smile I was having no fun at all.

Candice said...

I don't know as if I believe you Reed. You guys have just been having too much fun!