This is the new grass Brett got us and all the plants that we planted this week. The front plants will grow to about 3 feet at the most. The plants by the back fence will grow to 6 feet. You can hardly see them right now.
I don't even recongnize the yard. It looks FANTASTIC! Your hard work really paid off. This is going to be a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. I can't wait to see it in person.
5 comments:
I don't even recongnize the yard. It looks FANTASTIC! Your hard work really paid off. This is going to be a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. I can't wait to see it in person.
This is just amazing! I want to just jump right into the picture and lounge.
It is so nice & so green! I'm so glad Reed is doing this for his project.
Your yard looks great! It changed like 100% since I have been living with you. How gorgeous.
Sure is beautiful. Seems to get better by the day.
Post a Comment