4/07/2006

Reed is receiving one of his awards at the Wrestling Banquet. He received four awards. 1. The Most Major Decisions. 2. The Most Technical Falls. 3. The Most take downs 4. This was the Most impressive. He got the coaches award for being a great wrestler in both character and wrestling. We were very proud of him. He got this award in both Wrestling and Football. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LaDawn said...

Wow, good job Reed! I wish I could have been there.

Candice said...

Reed, we're so proud of you!

Ann said...

Fantastic, Reed! Four awards! You really were the best wrestler all around. No wonder you got the Coaches Award. AGAIN! I know that you worked really hard for this. You should be really proud of yourself. It's a little tough to have the season (and high school) come to an end, but I know that exciting and wonderful things are waiting for you in college. You're going to receive many more awards in ythe future - I'm sure of it.

Christiane said...

What a great performance Reed! Congratulations.