Reed had an exciting spring break. It ended up involving all of us. He worked on his senior project. The project involved researching out plants that grow well in shade and landscaping our yard. Brett was able to get a palete of grass for us free so Reed rotatiled up

the ground and he and I layed it down. Then we spent the rest of the week buying and planting plants. It was a busy week but everything looks beautiful.
3 comments:
This is a great Senior Project, Reed. Obviously you contributed significant brawn as well as brains to this operation. I'm sure your teachers are going to be as pleased with your work as the rest of us are (who get to enjoy the fruits of your labors!). Fantastic job!
Wow, how did Brett manage the free sod? That's awesome.
What a great project! That is of so much value for the entire family. Reed, the results look just perfect! Too bad you live so far away, otherwise I would know some great activities for your summer break :-)
Post a Comment